Thursday, April 7, 2016

SugarPea Designs: Wherever you are

Hello and Happy Thursday! It's that time again, for me to share another SugarPea Design creation with you all. I had so much fun doing the no line coloring technique on this card. I just adore this little image from the, "Gnome sweet Gnome" stamp set, what about you!?




I stamped image using, Desert Sand Memento ink. I then colored it using a mixture of both Spectrum Noirs and Copic markers. 
Spectrum Noirs: EB6-EB8, BT2,BT4,LY1,LY2
Copics: E33,E53,E55, G21,G24

Pattern Papers Used: 
Crate Paper- Journey
Crate Paper- Wonder 

Card Base: 
Crafters Companion- Kraft Cardstock
Layer- PaperTrey Ink.- Aqua Mist

Enamel Dots: 
MME 

To see some other beautiful creations made using SugarPea Design Products, head on over to the SPD Blog.
Also, be sure to follow us over on Instagram to get a little inside sneak peek of the April Release. 
Thank you all for stopping by and have a great day/weekend!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment