Monday, July 6, 2015

SugarPea Designs- SPDSS28 Challenge

Hello and Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a fun and safe Holiday weekend. My weekend was pretty busy with all the Holiday activities we have going on in our little town, however I did find time to get a couple cards made.
Today, we have a new Sugar Sketch challenge going on over at the SugarPea Design blog.
I decided to use one of the older SugarPea stamp sets, Pizza My Heart.
 
I colored using Sepctrum Noir Markers:
Skin Tones: TN2,TN3,TN4,CR3,CR4
Hair: EB3,EB4,EB8
Shirt: OR1-OR3
Pants: 1G1,1G2
Scarf: DR2,DR4,DR6
Pizza: GB1,GB4,DR2,DR6,EB1,EB2,CG4,JG1
 
Pattern Papers: Pebbles- Happy Day
American Crafts- True Stories
 
 
 
Be sure to head on over to the SPD blog to see what some of the other gals created!
We would love for you to join along in the fun :)
Have a great Monday and I will see you all soon.
 
 
 
 


1 comment: