Wednesday, May 20, 2015

SugarPea Designs: SPD16 "Hey Dude" Challenge

Happy Hump day everyone! Only a few more short days until Friday and then an extra long holiday weekend, yahoo!! I am here to share my card with you all for the new challenge we are starting today over at the SugarPea Design blog. This challenge is all about the guys, hence the challenge name, "Hey Dude".
I used the super fun, Hug-A-Bull stamp set. I actually colored this image up awhile ago and have been waiting to put it on a card. I was super excited when this challenge came up because I knew it would be a perfect fit.
Image colored using Spectrum Noirs
Sky- Pebbles Chalk
Pattern Papers: Giddy Up- Carta Bella
 
Store---Hug-a-Bull
 
We would LOVE for you to share your masculine cards with us, you can link up your creations over at the SugarPea Designs Blog.
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!
 


4 comments:

  1. Too cute!!! I love those bright and fun colors!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colors too but also your choice of background papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card and the colours are so vibrant!

    ReplyDelete