Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Some Odd Girl Digital Release Day!!

Hello again, this is my second post so far this morning! I am super excited that it's time for another digital release over at Some Odd Girl Stamps. Today there are two new digital stamps being released, I will be sharing a card using Tiger Piper and the other digi is Fighter Gwen (digi me contest winner image)
I kept my layout pretty simple and decided not to go with many layers because I wanted my image to be the main focal point.
I colored my image in using Spectrum Noirs
Outfit: BG5,BG7,OR1-OR3,CR3,FS8
Hair: TN3,TN5,TN6
Eyes: BT1,IB2
Skin: FS2,FS4,FS9,CR3
 
Pattern Paper: DCWV: Animal Crackers
Enamel Dots: MME & DoodleBug
Letter Stickers: American Crafts
 
The other design team gals made some amazing projects too! Head on over to the Some Odd Girl blog to see what they have made, also be sure to stop by the shop and pick up the new digi's.
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 


1 comment: