Thursday, December 4, 2014

YNS: Fun Friday: Have yourself a Smiley Happy Christmas!

Guess what day it is, Friday!!! TGIF everybody, hope you all have some super fun plans for this weekend. I plan on relaxing majority of the time but do some cleaning here and there, maybe also reorganize the craft room. Let's get to today's post now, shall we. It's time for another fun challenge over at Your Next Stamp challenge blog.
I used the stamp set, "Smiley Happy Christmas" for my card.
I decided to make my card look like a present and it worked out perfectly using this weeks provided color scheme.
I colored my image using my trusty Spectrum Noirs.
Tree: CG1,CG2,TN3,TN4,CT3,GB4,DR2,DR4,DR6,DR7
Background: BT1-BT4
 
To join along in this weeks challenge, just simply head on over to the YNS challenge blog. You will also see a bunch of inspiration from my fellow design team sisters, while you are over there.
Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT weekend!
 
 
 


1 comment: