Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Hula Time with Some Odd Girl- Digital Release

Hello everyone, Happy Tuesday! Today is an extra special day :D not only is it digital release day over at Some Odd Girl, but it's also my 27th Birthday, YIPEE!! It will be a pretty mellow day as I still have the rest of the week off, to spend with my family ad get crafty.
Now are you all ready to hear about the awesome digi's being released today??
Drum roll......
 I am going to be sharing Hula Girl Mae with you all today. I have my Jellyfish card done as well, I figured I would share it tomorrow, that way you don't get overwhelmed by the awesome-ness of these digi's. I also want them both to have their own time in the spotlight!!
 
 
Isn't she just Fab!
 
Pattern Paper and Die Cut Flower- Echo Park: Paradise Beach(Digital)
Markers: Spectrum Noirs
Skin Tones: FS4,TN2,TN3,TN4
Hair: IG3,IG5,IG8,IG10
Hula Gear: CG1,CG2,CG4,CT3,GB4,GB6,CR7,CR8,CR11
Eyes: IB2, IB3
 
Yellow Stickles
Brad: Echo Park- A perfect Summer by Lori Whitlock
 
I also used some other goodies from the Some Odd Girl Shop on my card.
 
To see what the other girls created just head on over to the Some Odd Girl Blog.
 
Also don't forget this entire week, thru Friday, we are having an awesome collaboration with ARC Crafts. To see all the fab creations just head on over to the Some Odd Girl Blog and The ARC Crafts Blog.
 
Be sure to stop back tomorrow to see my card featuring the new Jellyfish Digi.
(P.S. both of these digi's are available for purchase now)
Thanks again <3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments: